Drag Queen Makeup
The drag queen makeup is for men dressing like women in the entertainment industry. Men need to put on heavy makeup in a highly skillful way to look like women.
Steps for a drag queen makeup:
- If you have any kind of facial hair you need to get rid of it.
- Shape eyebrows into a feminine shape of your choice.
- Apply moisturizer so that its smooth on the face a gives a light glow to it.
- Keep it for 10 minutes till the face absorbs it and apply a primer to the face.
- Apply foundation with the help of a sponge evenly over the entire face. Apply to neck and chest if necessary.
- Apply a concealer under the eyes and over any blemishes.
- Chose a bold color of blush and apply it on the cheekbone in a circular motion up to your temples.
- Eye shadow should be dark, especially around your lash lines,as it should be seen from a distance. Apply a highlighter on the brow bone and shade the crease of the eye.
- Wear fake eyelashes and mascara to make lashes as voluminous as possible.
- Apply a lip liner to create a girly-like pout. If you have small lips put the liner outside the lips to create a fuller lip. Fill in lips with any bold color lipstick and top with a clear or iridescent lip gloss.
- Always keep a pair of fake eyelashes handy
- Don’t forget to skillfully line your lips with a lip liner
- Keep a lipstick and a mascara handy for last-minute touch-ups