How to Apply Tyra Banks Makeup
Tyra Banks is a successful model, talk show host and producer. Tyra Banks is also known for having a great body and for encouraging women to work out regularly t. Many are envious of her style, but be jealous no more, here are a few tips for capturing the same look:
Make up Tips:
- Before you start putting on the makeup it is important to wash your face with a mild face wash
- Apply toner and moisturizer. Give it a few minutes to absorb into your skin before heading to the next step.Next, apply foundation. You should choose a foundation that goes with your complexion and with the help of a damp sponge apply it evenly over your entire face, concentrating on the T zone. You can also to opt to leave your forhead bare for a more natural look.
- It is always advisable to apply make up in a room with plenty of natural light (or a well-lit room at night), in order to ensure even coverage.
- Use a concealer under your eyes to hide dark circles or any blemishes, and then dab powder over your entire face for a matte finish.
- In order to highlight your cheekbones use pink blush on the apples of your cheeks, and blend upward into the hair line.
- Use a dark brown shadow in the crease of your eyelids. Apply a light, matte colour on the brow bones, just under your brows.
- Smooth eyeliner on to the top and bottom lids, and add a white or light pink liner to the inner rims.
- To complete the look, use a lip liner similar to the color of your natural lips and finish with a touch of shimmery gloss.