French Maid Make Up
French maid make up is very popular during Halloween. This type of makeup is supposed to look bold and sexy. The French maid makeup can be very interesting for any theme parties or other fun occasions.
Tips for French Maid MakeUp
- Before applying makeup make sure you wash your face well to avoid any clogged pores. Then apply the primer evenly on your face and allow it to dry for five minutes
- To keep your face soft and moist apply toner and moisturizer
- Apply foundation with a sponge and blend evenly
- If dark circles and blemishes are still visible, use a concealer to cover them
- The French maid eye makeup is bold. Eyes should be highlighted with a black eye liner on the upper and lower lash lines.
- Then apply the eye shadow to the crease of your eyes and choose a colour that is at least two to three shades darker than the colour of your eyes. Blend well.
- To make your eye lashes stand out, curl them with an eye lash curler and then apply two coats of mascara
- Choose a blush that looks natural and gives a glow to your skin. Go for a rosy or pink colour and apply it to your cheek bones with a makeup brush
- It’s time to complete the look with a red lipstick. Outline your lips with a liner and fill in with the lipstick.