Makeup Tips for Olive Skin
Olive skin has many advantages, the greatest being that it has a natural glow and very rarely requires a concealer for hiding blemishes.
The olive skin tone is generally considered as the most clean and youthful complexion. The best part is that it is very easy to create elegant looks. Here are few makeup tips for looking like a Greek Goddess.
- You should apply foundation and concealer on your skin only if you have large pores, scars or an acne problem. In general, people with darker skin have fewer problems with these issues.
- Before you begin your makeup, you should wash your face with a mild face wash and apply an oil-free sunscreen lotion. For oily skin, try applying a light dusting of powder.
- You should choose a blush that enhances your skin tone. The following colors work well to enhance an olive complexion: bronze, tans, apricots and peaches. For a more dynamic look, you can apply more than one color.
- You should stick to highlighting powder rather than bronzer as it is a bit more subtle. Apply the powder lightly with a large soft brush.
- Try keeping your mascara and eyeliner as dark as possible. Always use a black mascara. You can spice up your look by choosing vibrant eyeliner colors. Such as green, purple and dark blues.